 Off-Topic / Debate / 17365
Re: Is the Palestinian Cause Dead? The Latest Terror Attacks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 16:27:21 GMT

What if the Palestinians are more likely to
believe the story about the Israeli devils murdering their kin en masse because
of their personal bias?

I would have said "experience" rather than "bias"...

After they dropped a bomb on a residential area on the last month, Ariel
Sharon congratulated his forces on the strike and he described it as "a
great success".

That says it all.

Scott A