 Off-Topic / Debate / 17377
Re: Is the Palestinian Cause Dead? The Latest Terror Attacks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 08:03:36 GMT

The question is how to make a place for the Palestinians to call home,
without turning the Israeli people out of their homes (which will not
solve anything, in fact, if one trusts that Israel does indeed have
nuclear weapons, such a course will trigger a nuclear war).

I think the Israeli people *do* need to be turned out of their homes - just
like they were in Sinai. Israel needs to respect international law and pull
back its people to the pre-67 borders.

Scott A