 Off-Topic / Debate / 17445
Re: "Peace" can be dangerous (was: Re: Peruvian Indians [Re: ..)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 01:14:58 GMT

What do you mean?  Isn't that the goal?  The only goal?  Isn't saving lives
the whole reason for concern?  I hope it's not just about retribution for >you.

My point is that *any* amount of terrorism is unacceptable.

One man's terrorist is an other man's partisan. Marek Edelman was one of the
leaders of the Warsaw ghetto uprising of the Jews against the Nazis in 1943.
Is he a terrorist or a freedom fighter? Should his living relatives be
punished for his actions?

Irrelevant.  I reject your comparison of Nazi Germany's occupation and
Israel's, and am rather offended by it.

-John