 Off-Topic / Debate / 17446
Re: Do you qualify? Was Re: Globalization, H1-B Visas, other geeky stuff...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 02:02:02 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, William R. Ward writes:

Miatas are roadsters, not sports cars.  Roadsters are fine.  It's
sports cars I'm talking about.

Road & Track, Car & Driver, Motor Trend, etc. all refer to the Miata as a
sports car, so forgive me if I value their opinion over yours.  :-)

But then, I consider my 1953 MGTD that I used to own a sports car...

Bruce