 Off-Topic / Debate / 17438
Re: Do you qualify? Was Re: Globalization, H1-B Visas, other geeky stuff...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 23:39:48 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Maggie Cambron writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Richard Marchetti writes:
Hmmm, I WAS trying to get the opinions of geeks mainly, but perhaps this
post belongs in "debate" instead.  I am trying illicate opinions about the
economic/political issues raised by this stuff.

Well here's a test you can take to see if your opinion is worthy:

http://www.thudfactor.com/geekquiz.php

You are 60% geek (But officer, I wasn't even trying!)

You are a geek. Good for you! Considering the endless complexity of the
universe, as well as whatever discipline you happen to be most interested
in, you'll never be bored as long as you have a good book store, a net
connection, and thousands of dollars worth of expensive equipment. Assuming
you're a technical geek, you'll be able to afford it, too. If you're not a
technical geek, you're geek enough to mate with a technical geek and thereby
get the needed dough. Dating tip: Don't date a geek of the same persuasion
as you. You'll constantly try to out-geek the other.

ROSCO