 Off-Topic / Debate / 17434
Re: Do you qualify? Was Re: Globalization, H1-B Visas, other geeky stuff...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 00:50:55 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Maggie Cambron writes:
BTW Richard, "illicate"?  Is this some word whose definition escapes all but
English majors?

Yes, it's a very sick feline creature living in the space between buildings.

Wow, that was a bad one -- what could I have been thinking?  Normally I
would blame this on my increasingly annoying keyboard, but those letters
aren't even close to the correct spelling.  I know that sometimes I write
parts of different words together.  I have no idea how that one turned out
that way...

Since I use the web-interface, I rarely spell-check.

-- Hop-Frog