 Off-Topic / Debate / 17396
Re: Peruvian Indians [Re: Is the Palestinian Cause Dead? The Latest Terror Attacks]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 16:10:52 GMT

This guy is in *serious* denial.  His thinking is more dangerous to Israel than
Hamas itself.

I am not understanding your comments here, John.

Here is a guy who despite what must be tremendous personal loss and grief is
STILL seeking peace.  Rather than look for fault on the other side, he is
introspecting and finding flaws with the Israeli side of the equation.  His
solution is to seek the same path to peace his own departed son favored.  In
trying to carry on with his son's political beliefs he seems to be honoring
his son in the best possible way and for the noblest of causes: peace.

In all honesty, how can you find fault with this noble Israeli's views? If
everyone on both sides of the conflict were as self-sacrificing as this one
guy we'd have peace in the middle-east overnight.

-- Hop-Frog