 General / 7936
Re: What do I have to do to get a URL update on the CSOTW banners?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 15:37:17 GMT

Roby Sherman wrote:
I've been e-mailing the banner submission e-mail, plus leaving LugNet feedback
to get my URL updated in the Cool Site of The Week banner ads, but after a
few weeks, I'm still not getting anywhere. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Yeah -- wait.  Todd gets pretty busy sometimes.

Cheers,
- jsproat

Remember -- the enemy's gate is DOWN.