 Off-Topic / Fun / 2913
Re: sproaty's responses (Re: What do I have to do to..)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 18:12:01 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeremy Sproat writes:
Joseph Gonzalez wrote:
okay, you're off the hook for now, but you better say something weird and
wacky next time!

Ummm...  Hmmm...  (confer confer)  *ahem*  Snarfquest this!

Hey!  You like Snarfquest, too?  Cool!  I wish Larry Elmore would continue
working on it.  Maybe he'll do another one for Dragon Magazine's 300th issue.
How much of the series do you have?

Not good enough?  I will then describe the meaning of the name "Camelot".

<Snipped Etymology of "Camelot">

And the rest is history.

That is some weird and wacky stuff!  :)