 Local / United States / Utah / 35
Re: Utah name dicussion: lug or no lug
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ut, lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc, lugnet.org.us
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 16:21:12 GMT

Ashley Glennon wrote:

The point was brought up elsewhere that SLLUGNET is too close to LUGNET by
name, without any of the official affiliations (1) -- a potential trademark
dilution problem for LUGNET.

Cheers,
- jsproat

1.  "official affiliations" -- say that 10 times fast!  :-,

Jeremy: "Hi, my name is Jeremy Sproat, and I'm a...Slashdot Lemming."
All:    "Hi, Jeremy."