 Local / United States / Utah / 48
Re: Name voting (Was: Utah name dicussion: lug or no lug)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ut, lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc, lugnet.org.us
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 01:25:00 GMT

<380F62B0.82E1709D@io.com> <slrn80uv5v.k7v.mattdm@jadzia.bu.edu> <FK6rK1.6Fx@lugnet.com>

Ashley Glennon wrote:
I've been thinking over the weekend about a name for our Utah group.
How about...
NUTLUG  (Northern Utah Lego Users Group)

LOL  And I'm allergic to nuts!  I love it.  :-,

We really need to start casting votes, don't we?  Actually, we need a new
thread; this one's getting a bit buggy...

Cheers,
- jsproat

It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.
  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.
               It's the same log.  It's the same log.  It's the same log.