 Off-Topic / Fun / 2921
Re: Dragon magazine comics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 20:39:34 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:
1.  Should this be "had a way"?  I heard a rumour that Wizards of the Coast
bought TSR and prompty re-hired Gary Gygax!  And I saw that Diane Duane --
of Star Trek script fame -- has authored a TSR novel!  Truly, this could be
a bright moment in the multiverse!

WOTC did buy TSR, and now Hasbro has bought WOTC... Don't know if EGG
got re-hired though.

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com (buisiness only please)