 Off-Topic / Fun / 2922
Re: sproaty's responses (Re: What do I have to do to..)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 20:43:16 GMT

John Neal wrote:
Sproaticus wrote:
He ended up in a French Templar
order dedicated to studying the nature of inebriated swallows.
African or European?

You know, after seven or eight pints of vodka, it doesn't matter anymore.
That swallow ain't carrying no more coconut husks for a while.  :-,

Merlin, explaining his blissful camel rental days in Egypt,
suggested "Camel Lot".
Uff-da! I haven't groaned *that* much since my last trip to Africa (Posh, posh, the
traveling life, the traveling life for me...;-)

Heh -- is that "groan" as in "I realize the sudden weight of new knowledge",
or "groan" as in "I'll NEVER eat at THAT Burger King again"?  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

Remember -- the enemy's gate is DOWN.