 Local / United States / Utah / 37
36  |  38
Subject:
Name voting (Was: Utah name dicussion: lug or no lug)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ut, lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc, lugnet.org.us
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 16:38:25 GMT

Joseph Gonzalez wrote:
I'd really like to get the name nailed down soon so we can concentrate on
getting a site going to put up our information.

So let's do a formal vote.  I recommend we nominate 3 names each today,
collate them tomorrow, cast votes on Friday.

I nominate:

SLLUG - Salt Lake Lego Users Group

WAFOL - Wasatch Area Fans Of Lego

GULL - Greater Utah List of Legomaniacs

Cheers,
- jsproat

Jeremy: "Hi, my name is Jeremy Sproat, and I'm a...Slashdot Lemming."
All:    "Hi, Jeremy."