 General / 7938
7937  |  7939
Subject:
sproaty's responses (Re: What do I have to do to..)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 16:03:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeremy Sproat writes:
Roby Sherman wrote:
I've been e-mailing the banner submission e-mail, plus leaving LugNet
feedback
to get my URL updated in the Cool Site of The Week banner ads, but after a
few weeks, I'm still not getting anywhere. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Yeah -- wait.  Todd gets pretty busy sometimes.

Cheers,
- jsproat

what???
that's it??!??
no zany, off-the-wall response??

are you okay, sproaty?
i look forward to reading your posts (even searching them out from time to
time) just to see the bizarre comments you make and all you say is a one-line
response?

okay, you're off the hook for now, but you better say something weird and wacky
next time!

..joseph g