 Off-Topic / Fun / 2928
Re: Ender's Game ( was: Re: Dragon magazine comics)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 15:46:57 GMT

I absolutely *LOVED* Card's earlier books.  I'd put him on the caliber of
early Stephen King.  His short stories were especially provoking, if a bit
gruesome.  He authored an excellent anthology on dread -- as opposed to
terror and horror -- which forever changed my outlook on horror flicks.  (1)