 Local / United States / Utah / 30
29  |  31
Subject:
More name ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ut, lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc, lugnet.org.us
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 05:53:19 GMT

Here are some more proposed names for our nameless Lego group:

UTACS--Utah tube and clutch society
SLLUG--Salt Lake Lego Users Group ("SLUG")
DBUG--Deseret Brick Users Group
ULUG--Utah Lego Users Group
ULEC--Utah Lego Enthusiasts Club
ULC--Utah Lego Corps
UBC--Utah Brick Club
GUFOL--Greater Utah Fans of Lego
UBC--Uintah or Utah Brick Club
WALEC--Wasatch area Lego enthusiasts club
BSLC--Beehive State Lego Club
DBL--Deseret Brick Lovers

My favorites from this list are:
UTACS and SLLUG.  I like the potential of "Slugnet."

My favorites to date are Jeremy's proposal of WAFOL or GULL.

Ashley