 Off-Topic / Fun / 2912
Re: sproaty's responses (Re: What do I have to do to..)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 18:09:27 GMT

see sproat's camelot story/explanation in the previous post>>

aaahhh...that's what i needed, some utah county insanity (though i
have stomach cramps from laughing so much now)....that'll even make
up for the lack of news from your refrigerator lately.

While we're on the topic of "looking forward to", how much longer until you
dig out your bricks again and build another amazingly cool alternate model?
Preferrably something Camelot-oriented...?

there IS the lancelot from august
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/?n=187
now i'm working on how to do the arthur/pendragon (since i sold my 5591-red
bird rig)

(Not that your Phantom of the Opera page wasn't insanely astounding...!)

ahh, you're just being nice...i'm kind of bummed at how that turned out, i'll
probably re-do it in the next month or so.

And while we're on the topic of "dig out your bricks", how long before we
start up a "Greater Utah Lego People" club?

GULP?? (choke, snicker, outburst of laughter and hiding under the desk as
co-workers look over cubicle walls to see what is going on)

now THIS is a must...i'm a bit further north now (clinton) but we really need
to get this going.  can it still be a club if there are only two of us?

..joseph g