 Off-Topic / Fun / 2920
Re: Dragon magazine comics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 19:31:35 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote:
Well, there were some compilation volumes available for Wormy, I believe.

Ooooh... Contact info, I need contact info!  :-,

And then there's Yamara.  Wow, what a halfling babe!  :-,  I have the comic
compilation that Steve Jackson Games published, and it gets read regularly.
Ditto!  I purchased it too, but I can't find it.  :(

Order one autographed by the authors!

http://www.aetherco.com/yamara/yamsales.html

Some of the more recent comics they've had include Libram X,
Floyd(1), Nodwick(2), and Knights of the Dinner Table.  Did you ever see the
full color Snarfquest Special in issue #200?

Aw, nuts, I missed this one!  I think my sister has #200...

Also, TSR is gonna release a CD-ROM with either the first 200 or 250 issues of
Dragon on it.  Hopefully, it'll include the Comics and the Dragonmirth from all
those issues.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

2 - Also by Aaron Williams, this is about a Henchman, and what his party puts
him through.  Again, *really* funny.  This is currently running in both Dungeon
and Dragon.

*This* sounds good.  The best story lines were always told from the POV of
the henchmen.  Like the blood-sucking leech-thing in Snarfquest, who was
made to promise no more sucking blood...  :-D

Cheers,
- jsproat

Remember -- the enemy's gate is DOWN.