 General / 7935
Re: Who here in Legoland has a Cable modem?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 15:37:56 GMT

NEC has a 21" Screen I believe that is like $5000 and is awesome.   Saw one
at a presentation from NEC showing their wares and they had Quake II running
on it.   Good test of a screen in my book.

Thought my wife would shoot me if I spent $5000 on a flat panel to play
games on.  Buying Lego sets off Ebay and stuff is bad enough.

Tom