 General / 7910
Re: Who here in Legoland has a Cable modem?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 23:26:56 GMT

Not a bad card, but what monitor are you using?

It's a two-year-old Dell model from a previous PC.  The only thing I don't
like about it is the stupid interface for adjusting its settings (there's
three buttons and one dial to do everything--it's incredibly cumbersome).

As soon as good 22" flat panel displays fall under $1000, I'm getting one.
Not holding my breath though.