 General / 7840
Re: Who here in Legoland has a Cable modem?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 02:30:10 GMT

I have one and it is cool.

However, you might want to always consider those folks with slower
connections and smaller monitors.  Designing a website for anything other
than 640 x 480 resolution can be downright frustrating for some users.

Build On!

John Matthews

Doyle <doylenelson@home.com> wrote in message news:FI87n5.3FM@lugnet.com...
Hello,

I just wanted to know who here sprung and bought a cable modem. I am • asking
Because I am trying to make my webpage friendly for web users.  I don't • want
people waiting 5 years to download, just because they have a 56k. :-)

Doyle