 General / 7934
Re: Who here in Legoland has a Cable modem?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 14:56:16 GMT

On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 23:26:56 GMT, "Gary Williams" <graywolf@pcpros.net>
wrote:

As soon as good 22" flat panel displays fall under $1000, I'm getting one.
Not holding my breath though.

I haven't seen anything, anywhere, at any price, that can be described as a
_good 22"_ flat panel display.  Seems like anything bigger than 18" is
low-res, and is sold for use in large-meeting presentations.

Do 22" monsters actually exist?

Steve