 General / 7849
Re: Who here in Legoland has a Cable modem?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 05:15:53 GMT

Bram Lambrecht <braml@juno.com> wrote:
had some old Macs with less than 640x480 up until last year.  Also, for a
page to print on most/all printers, the content shouldn't exceed  515-550
pixels.  That said, I must admit that I (almost) always browse the web at

Really? Most printers these days can do at least 100 pixels per inch easily,
which gives 800 across...