 General / 7902
Re: Who here in Legoland has a Cable modem? (I do)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 17:23:51 GMT

Doyle,

I do, and have been told some of my web stuff is high bandwidth as if that is a
bad thing.  I like high bandwidth!  In fact, I might ditch the cable modem
because it is not fast enough (switch to ADSL).

Pat J
http://home.austin.rr.com/prj/PLSCP.html

In lugnet.general, Doyle G. Nelson writes:
Hello,

I just wanted to know who here sprung and bought a cable modem. I am asking
Because I am trying to make my webpage friendly for web users.  I don't want
people waiting 5 years to download, just because they have a 56k. :-)

Doyle