 General / 7862
Re: Who here in Legoland has a Cable modem?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 17:19:56 GMT

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote:
I have ISDN, which is bearable for the most part, especially since my
connection, router, and subnet are all free.  Maybe if cable access
comes in at less than $50/mo I might consider it.

FYI, it's $40/month here, +$10 for the modem, -$10 if you subscribe to cable
TV too. (We don't.)

PS -- it's probably too late now, but this topic really belongs in
lugnet.publish....