 General / 7875
Re: Who here in Legoland has a Cable modem?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 22:48:35 GMT

Doyle <doylenelson@home.com> wrote in message news:FI87n5.3FM@lugnet.com...
Hello,

I just wanted to know who here sprung and bought a cable modem. I am asking
Because I am trying to make my webpage friendly for web users.  I don't want
people waiting 5 years to download, just because they have a 56k. :-)

Doyle

There's always the option of an intro screen that lets you choose which page
to go to based on your connection speed.  The fast option has all the bells
and whistles while the slow option gives you the basic info w/o the long
download times.

-John Van