 General / 7876
7875  |  7877
Subject:
Why are these bricks different ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 01:29:50 GMT

Today I picked some misc bricks at a yard sale (Pink 'Lego for her tub'
if it matters). While sorting through them, I noticed that two light
gray 2x2 bricks were actually a slightly different shade. Then I noticed
the same on a couple of 2x3 lt-gray bricks. At first I just assumed that
some had faded, but on closer examination, I found other differences:

Slightly different shade of lt-gray
Outside walls and tube walls are slightly thicker
On the 2x3 bricks, they have no connecting 'bridges' between the tube
and the outer wall
The point where the plastic was seperated is on the end, rather than on
a stud.

Are these older bricks ?

Ray