 General / 7863
Re: Who here in Legoland has a Cable modem?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 17:21:13 GMT

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote:
floor and even the cheapest of new systems being able to drive them at
higher than 1024x768, I'm usually not too concerned with the 640x480
res.

How about the people who buy their spiffy new computer with a 17" monitor
and 16MB AGP graphics card and run it in the default 640x480 16-color mode?
Are you concerned about them? I bet they're a majority. :)