 General / 7841
Re: 6444
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 02:42:27 GMT

The Doctor What wrote in message <19990916141600.K292@gerf.gerf.org>...

I love the grated/textured 1x2 bricks, too.   Are these supposed to be
australian?  Where is the mad max set?

I'm pretty sure 6444 was never available in Australia. Oh, the irony. Can
you believe that?!? I don't know whether to laugh or cry after hearing how
good that set is. The world is a strange place.

Paul