 General / 7842
Re: New Shell Sets - Convince S@H to carry?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 03:12:59 GMT

I just called S@H. The sets are in the computer, but I was told that they are
noted as "not available in the United States." She couldn't tell me when, or
if they would be available in the US. I suppose that the fact that they ARE
listed in S@H's computer could mean someting good.

IMO, very good sign. For example, LEGO set 6329, Truck Stop, was listed
as "not available in the US" for a year, and then it was. On the other hand,
other sets that have not shown up on the computer have never became available
period. Anyone ever try to ask for set #6500? The mysterious "Holiday Village?"