 General / 7670
Re: 6444
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 20:55:25 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Frank Filz wrote:

On sale at $9.99 at KB it was very popular with me (even at $12.99).
I've got close to 20 copies. Lots of nice parts.

Wow! That's more than I have (depending on the definition of "close"...
I have close to 20 copies too if we define close to mean "off by 12")

I had no idea you were that obsessive! It IS a good set for parts.

Yea, I've probably gone off the deep end (and I don't have a significant
other to slow me down), Conan, here I come... :-) (not really). The
reason I said "close" is that I don't have my set inventory at work, I
think I have 19... I've picked it up because of the lattice columns, the
lattice window, and the airplane windows (as well as all the other bits
and pieces). Since I've just started collecting this year, this is the
only set I've had lattice columns from, except for the 4 from the 2
4555s I have. Since I'm also interested in castle and pirate, those
lattice windows are real appealing to me.

Hm, anyone need those little airplane wheels?

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com (buisiness only please)
Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com