 General / 7662
Re: 6444
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 17:42:54 GMT

Erin Windross wrote:

I was browsing through my local toystore yesterday, and of course I went to
the Lego section. I looked around, nothing new. But then I noticed something
behind a 6426, a bit of yellow and grey, I quickly took out the 6426, and to
my astonishment, I found 8 yes 8 6444s in a row! It seems to me the last good
town set I bought! Can someone clarify if this was a very popular set?

On sale at $9.99 at KB it was very popular with me (even at $12.99).
I've got close to 20 copies. Lots of nice parts.

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com (buisiness only please)
Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com