 Marketplace / Shopping / 746
Re: 6444 (and 8414 on sale)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 18:00:28 GMT

Frank Filz found them at 9.99 - the local KB store (in the Bayfair mall, for
SF-area folks) had 4 @ 12.99, so I bought all 4.

This particular store had the 8414 set on sale for $19.99 - I bought one last
night, there were 3 left.

Paul Sinasohn
who has a design for his roller coaster cars!