 Marketplace / Shopping / 745
744  |  746
Subject:
The Nugator Company Update and Special offer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 19:59:01 GMT

We have added a variaty of tiles and sloped bricks to the Nugator Company’s
website.  We also still have a lot of inventory to add so if there is anything
in particular that you need just let us know.  Other wise we will add the
inventory as soon as possible.

We also recently receive 3 forestmen and 1 Black Falcon figures in stock.
These figures are in excellent condition and we are offering a special on the
group, including head wear.  For information link here:

http://www.nugator.com/special-1.htm

We are still looking for any input you may be able to offer as to our site.
Also we are offering special discounts for links and set inventories.  For
information email info@nugator.com.

Jason M Normand

The Nugator Company
www.nugator.com