 General / 7839
Re: FOTM - on Ebay even!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 01:40:26 GMT

True, it has no box, and I have to pay shipping from Paris, but I've wanted
one for a while and seen some rather obscene prices on this set, so I'm
VERY happy with my "find" ojn Ebay ;-)

Congrats! I saw it, but I already have one, with box. I am missing the
stickers. You won't be dissapointed..... It's a truly beautiful model.

Eric