 General / 7838
Re: Halloween buckets in 1999?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 01:00:51 GMT

Nick Goetz (ngoetz@iquest.net) wrote:
:     Think of the Maersk truck with the light blue. We know that light blue
: only exists in the truck set but wouldn't it have been nice if Lego threw
: out a one time light blue bucket. (Drool...) I think they had a similar

Isn't light blue a coor that has always figured heavily in
legoland models (at the parks) but just wasn't available to
us poor consumers?

-Bill