 General / 7808
Re: Halloween buckets in 1999?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 13:28:53 GMT

Nick Goetz wrote:

The person I was in contact with was not associated with retail sales. He is
more closely related to manufacturing (but not really).

I was told that the orange was a color they created basically for the
Starwars line and that is it.

If this were true than what about 1) the fact that the Halloween buckets
preceded SW by a year, and b) even if orange *had* only  been created for SW,
we still have many years of SW sets left  yet to come.

-John

I hesitate to give more information out of fear of saying too much.

Say it, and then get into a Witness Relocation Program;-)

-John

-Nick