 General / 7795
Re: Halloween buckets in 1999?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 21:00:21 GMT

The person I was in contact with was not associated with retail sales. He is
more closely related to manufacturing (but not really).

I was told that the orange was a color they created basically for the
Starwars line and that is it.

I hesitate to give more information out of fear of saying too much.

-Nick

Mike Walsh wrote in message ...
I spoke with a LEGO rep about a month ago and asked this very question.  At
the time she was not aware of anything but she also stated it was entirely
possible that it would be done with out the reps knowing about it.  Since
Target is already running Halloween ads and no mention has been made of a
LEGO bucket I suspect that there will not be one this year.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh

Joseph Gonzalez wrote in message ...
Sorry if this has been asked already.  Does anyone know if there will be
Halloween buckets in the USA for 1999?
If/when anyone sees them, I'd sure like to hear about it.

..joseph g