 General / 7811
Re: Halloween buckets in 1999?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 15:06:06 GMT

On Thu, 16 Sep 1999 21:00:21 GMT, "Nick Goetz" <ngoetz@iquest.net> wrote:

The person I was in contact with was not associated with retail sales. He is
more closely related to manufacturing (but not really).

I was told that the orange was a color they created basically for the
Starwars line and that is it.

That's interesting -- the Star Wars sets could have survived without
orange.  The rebel pilots would have looked a bit odd, but that would have
been the worst.

I hesitate to give more information out of fear of saying too much.

Maybe we need an anonymous rumornet for lego?

Steve