 General / 7928
7927  |  7929
Subject:
New theme (Was Re: Halloween buckets in 1999?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 12:43:41 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote in message <37e665ca.246808319@lugnet.com>...

Castle Pirates?  That would be good.  Or bad.  Depending.

I've always wanted more land-lubber stuff to go in the same time period as
the Pirates, the Trading Post badly needs some other structures to go with
it. Three zillion shipwrecks don't really cut the mustard, I'm afraid....
When were Pirates again - early 1700's? White curly wigs? Tudor cottages and
other fancy houses, perhaps? Was there anything else glamorous in that era?
Sounds like a potentially good theme to me.....

Paul