 General / 7358
Re: Datsville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 21:18:20 GMT

Dennett <dennett@agate.net> wrote in message
news:199909031625050920.01AB42E0@agate.net...
Very nice, John!! One thing that bugs me though is being able to
see grass through the windows. Would it be possible for you to
change that in an image editing program??
That bugs me too.  I'd like to keep post-processing to a minimum, so I'd
rather find an LDraw or POV solution.

Also, for the fire station, when I post it, should I do a post of the
complete station, and then a repost without all the interior stuff
to cut down on the file size for you??
Nah, what's a few extra kb of stuff compared to the overall size.  Besides,
there will be something to see through your windows.

Also along that same line, would you like a couple of trucks parked
in the parking lot?? I have a chief's car & a captain's truck. One other
thing, should the bay doors be up(open) or down??
Send me the car's & trucks separate, so I can move them around town.  I
suppose bay doors should be up so people can see the details inside.

I started Ldrawing it last night, so it should be done in a week or so.
I've also got trucks that you could do in one picture as they head of to
a call :)

Cool!