 CAD / 2518
Re: Datsville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 20:25:05 GMT

Very nice, John!! One thing that bugs me though is being able to
see grass through the windows. Would it be possible for you to
change that in an image editing program??
Also, for the fire station, when I post it, should I do a post of the
complete station, and then a repost without all the interior stuff
to cut down on the file size for you??
Also along that same line, would you like a couple of trucks parked
in the parking lot?? I have a chief's car & a captain's truck. One other
thing, should the bay doors be up(open) or down??
I started Ldrawing it last night, so it should be done in a week or so.
I've also got trucks that you could do in one picture as they head of to
a call :)

Ryan

"Now I go through tough times by learning not to put the pressure of the
world's problems on my shoulders. I give them to the Lord."  John Smoltz