 CAD / 2587
Re: Datsville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 19:45:59 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:
John VanZwieten:

How often can we expect updated views of Datsville?

Well, jeez, I updated three days in a row last week, watta ya expect? ;-)

Actually, the Datsville stuff is on my office machine, which is why I haven't
gotten to do an update this 3-day weekend. I'm hoping to get in today and add
what's been sent in.  I've also been working on my own submission, city hall.

I can probably just as well admit that I impatiently have
checked the Datsville web site[1] regularly the whole
weekend.

I've just been checking .models regularly.  I'll try to give people heads up
as to when to next check for an update.  In general, don't expect anything
over weekends.

Play well,

Jacob

PS: Does it make sense to host Datsville at ldraw.org? - And
   would you accept the offer?

I think it does make sense, and I'm open to the idea as long as it's just as
easy for me to make updates, upload files, etc.

-John Van