 CAD / 2558
Re: Datsville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 04:42:06 GMT

John VanZwieten wrote:

In lugnet.cad, Larry Pieniazek writes:
John VanZwieten wrote:

Dennett <dennett@agate.net> wrote in message
news:199909031625050920.01AB42E0@agate.net...
Very nice, John!! One thing that bugs me though is being able to
see grass through the windows. Would it be possible for you to
change that in an image editing program??
That bugs me too.  I'd like to keep post-processing to a minimum, so I'd
rather find an LDraw or POV solution.

Make sure that there are plates underneath the building? Or is it grass
that is showing through from all the way through the building?

Unfortunately, both.  The plates underneath I can take care of, but the
windows through the unfinished backs of buildings will be difficult--
especially where there isn't any glass.

BTW:  we now have a train station and so need a train :-)  I suppose I'll have
to figure out just how all the train track parts work together.  I was
wondering, do Lego trains (non-monorail) do hills?

-John Van

We should hold back on trains untill someone makes the curved track pieces. And yes trains can do
hills.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com