Re: Datsville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 17:31:53 GMT

John VanZwieten:

[ ... ]

What do I have to do to make this happen?

You send me a nice letter asking for an account on my
server (remember to use my real address - "reply to author"
will not work).

I'm willing to give it a try.  What
options are there for uploading files to www.ldraw.org?

FTP.

Is there an html editor there, or do I have to make
changes on my machine then upload?

It depends on what you mean by an HTML editor. There is no
program that _only_ can handle HTML files. Many people like
to use Emacs for editing HTML (you get syntax highlighting
and can see all the codes all the time).

I use vi, but I wouldn't force anybody else to do that.

It is of cause also an option to edit the files on you own
machine and then upload them.

Play well,

Jacob

      --  E-mail:        sparre@cats.nbi.dk         --