 CAD / 2665
Re: Datsville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 10:25:09 GMT

[ XFUT lugnet.publish ]

John VanZwieten:

Well, I took a shot at this (based on your example), but
it doesn't seem to be working.  Does the image have to be
part of a table definition?

Here's the code I included (it drew the image but there were no links):

[ ... ]

Your code works fine (at least in MSIE-4.5-Mac). If you
think you have made some mistakes, it is always a good idea
to check the page with <URL:http://validator.w3.org/>.

Play well,

Jacob

      --  E-mail:        sparre@cats.nbi.dk         --