 CAD / 2516
2515  |  2517
Subject:
Datsville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 17:43:23 GMT

LCadville has be renamed Datsville and moved to:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Fields/1864/datsville.html

Check out the new features, and keep those .dats coming!

-John Van

John VanZwieten <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> wrote in message
And so LCadville is born!  See
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Fields/1864/lcadville.html for its humble
beginnings.

The idea is this:

Anyone who designs a town building and models it in LDraw can have their own
plot in LCadville.  After a .dat file is posted to lugnet.cad.dat.models, I
will periodically add it to the town layout and run a new POV scene. • Requests
for specific placement will be honored to the extent I can.

Keep in mind that LCadville is a smallish town at this point, so no
skyscrapers need apply.

Anyone who submits a house may also submit a vehicle for their driveway.

Buildings should be submitted without a baseplate, but landscaping is • welcome.

I'll be working on a way to identify the owners of individual buildings in • the
town.

So let's see those town buildings coming!  In addition to houses, LCadville • is
in need of all the basic buildings a town requires, i.e. city hall, general
store, school, bank, post office, etc.

-John Van