 CAD / 2553
Re: Datsville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 19:01:53 GMT

In lugnet.cad, John VanZwieten writes:
LCadville has be renamed Datsville and moved to:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Fields/1864/datsville.html

Check out the new features, and keep those .dats coming!

I have a building don in LDraw, it's a breadshop and a butcher's and an
apartment above them.  I would happily donate it to the project (actually, I'd
be proud if it were accepted) but I have a problem:  It's built to use a plate
as a floor, and I don't think the floors would look good in grass.  How can I
prepare it for proper meshing with Datsville?  To see what I'm talking about,
visit:

www.thirteen.net/~eric/lego/panetteria.html

Perhaps some "standards" for submissions should be drawn up.

eric