Re: Datsville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 08:49:13 GMT

Tore Eriksson:

[ hosting Datsville at ldraw.org ]

I don't see any benefit. (Thanks to WebWasher, I don't get
those most annoying pop-up windows from sites like
GeoCities). Of course, Datsville must be linked to
from ldraw.org, but why move it?

+ Some of us do get those annoying pop-up windows[1].
+ I believe I can offer a bit more space than GeoCities.
+ It would be possible to do the renderings on the server.

- The ldraw.org server is placed in Europe, so there could
   be some communications problems for people located in USA.

Play well,

Jacob

1) Linux and Max friendly solutions to this problem are
   welcome.

      --  E-mail:        sparre@cats.nbi.dk         --
      --  Web...:  <URL:http://www.ldraw.org/FAQ/>  --